To create your personal account, just click here.
Current status v3.2.3 (updated 2020-04-28)
- IMDb decided that they needed one more digits to their index (previous 7 digits, now 7 or 8) sometimes during 2019.
I made the adjustments to the submit/update/display to reflect that extension.
- Been fighting constant SQL injection attempts and had to beef up protections and counter-measures recently.
- Top 100 AC3, DTS, Boxset, Criterion will now show if you have a title in your Collection with the usual [+] icon.
- The list of Active Shops will now offer your to prefilter all the shops based on your Wishlist now!
- On the administration side, I can now automatically handle orders rollback (restock) or cancellation (delete), full order or item by item.
Current status v3.2.2 (updated 2019-05-16)
- Linux Kernel (4.20.0 -> 5.1.2) to add full protection against ZOMBIELOAD and new attacks
Current status v3.2.1 (updated 2019-04-15)
- Upgrading stats graphs from JPGraph (v3.0.7) (released in 2010, about time!)
to a paying license of Anychart (v8.5.1).
- Because AnyChart requires a rather recent browser with HTML5 capability, I added a quick check
to default to the previous JPGraph graphs for older browsers that are likely to be running Windows XP:
- Firefox < v53 (April 2017)
- Chrome < v50 (April 2016)
- Internet Explorer < v8 (March 2009)
Current status v3.2.0 (updated 2019-02-17)
- Upgraded iCover 1.0 (Flash) to iCover 2.0 (PHP/JS/CSS) adding multi-format in the process.
- Removed public "Bids" on LD pricing because these were only wishlist thresholds and not bidding offers.
- Another round of long overdue software/contrib updates:
- SubModal.js (1.5.0 -> 1.6.0) with tuning for LDDb
- BarcodeGen (2.1.0 -> 5.2.1) with added caching mechanism and transparency for LDDb
- PHP (5.6.38 -> 5.6.39)
- PHP (5.6.39 -> 5.6.40)