To create your personal account, just click here.
Current status v2.1.7 (updated 2010-02-08)
- Happy new year!
- Admin visual graphics were updated.
- Donation list split on 4 columns with bold name for multiple donations.
- Search engine was too restrictive on and/& permutations. It should not skip valid results anymore.
- Search engine was also too restrictive roman/numericals (2/II, 3/III, etc.). It should catch more relevant titles now.
- Fixed: Superseded offers (when a best offer is dropped because another was accepted) were not sent to everyone.
- SQL optimization: generating the Cooliris RSS feed was taking too long (not parsing tables in the right order).
Current status v2.1.6 (updated 2009-10-09)
- Added the "Best Offers" also on Store lists.
- Started playing around with a very nice piece of HTML Editor WYSIWYG TinyMCE for "About Me" and "Shop Policy"
- Updated the ex-Piclens into the newly rebranded Cooliris for fun 3D Collection Cover browsing.
- Added Reference sorting on Shops contents.
- Fixed a problem in the "Best Offers" control that would only loop on the same page when a decision accept/reject was taken. Yet-another-IExplorer-bug :-(
- Added OBI display information for Taiwan titles too.
- A few (very few) LDs were released in a 7" size. I added this option to the engine.
- Added OBI display information for Korean titles too.
- Best Offers coming from accounts with an overall negative feedback level have been turned off.
- Fixed: Left some dead code that would trigger countless debug popups on Internet Explorer when browsing public collections.
- Added Custom field for shops inventories (to match outside inventories with same IDs) and modified Shop export format accordingly.
- Fixed: Some LDs in shops were showing a quantity of 0. GUI will not allow this anymore and shops will not list them.
Current status v2.1.5 (updated 2009-05-07)
- The Collection lists will differentiate between covers you submitted personally and other pictures.
- All titles will provide direct search to YouTube now.
- Removed the optional "discard extra characters" for reference searching. It will be always active from now on.
- The limitation in buying for accounts less than 48 hours was removed... It never worked in the first place!
- Major update: Users can now submit a "Best Offer" (from 1% to 50% discount) for consideration if this option is activated by the Seller:
- When "Best Offers" are accepted, will appear in the list of a shops offer for a specific LD
- If you have a pending offer, the button will turn into
- Offer can be anywhere from 1% to 50% discount on the current price, by steps of 0.5%
- A best offer is valid for 48 hours and can either:
- Be accepted (this will create a regular transaction)
- Be rejected (you may then submit a new best offer as long as its price is above the previous one)
- Be removed because the LD was removed from the Shop
- Be removed because the LD was purchased at the current price
- Be removed because the LD was purchased through another Best Offer
- The point of a Best Offer is to bring more balance in prices offered and requested than the "best bid" mechanism used with the wishlists
Current status v2.1.1 (updated 2009-04-23)
- Finally found an elegant way to add some of the Moviesgoods poster offering, title by title.
Even if you are not interested in a sponsored link, it gives another rather pleasant visual dimension.
- Redesigned the contents of the main/welcome/index page.
- Added another sorting by format in Collection and Wishlist front-ends.
- Added an additional screen to allow an overwiew of Pop/Jazz artists on Laserdisc
- Since covers are reaching 40% coverage, I moved the shop availability first in cross-listing instead.
- Google search should be made easier by providing separate links for Title and Reference searches.
- Bulk Upload will not try to make things a little more convenient for sellers matching long list of titles.
Current status v2.1.0 (updated 2009-02-21)
- Improved slightly the generated graphs and fixed some issues due to the change in year.
- Finally a long overdue addition to LDDb: the possiblity to add to Collection and Wishlist any format
currently supported (LD, VHD, CED, D-VHS and HD DVD).
This might create a few interferences between
database and some displays, please don't hesitate to contact me if you find something strange...
- Minor change: the daily stats are now triggered from a cron table, no more inside PHP code. This should remove
the 20~30s wait while loading a page when new stats needs to be refreshed.
- Added the "COMBO" information to the HD DVD lists.
- Shop Policy description size limit was raised from 5,000 to 10,000 characters.
- Japanese HD DVD will now provide a direct link to CD Japan website.
- The overall % computation was wrong for users with 1 or more negative feedback. It's now back to normal.
- When adding a LD to your shop, the past sales and current offers will now be displayed to help you price it fairly.
- Wishlist active notification were increased from 90 (3 months) to 180 days (6 months).
- Every search results can now be filtered to display on LDs (the main topic of this website to start with!).
- Fixed: a nasty frame-in-a-frame-in-a-frame issue would make the browsing of the Global Shop an endless loop.
- Added a link in Wishlist Notifications messages to renew ALL bids at once.
- Linux Kernel updated from 2.6.18 to 2.6.24.