To create your personal account, just click here.
Current status v1.3.1 (updated 2006-05-30)
- Fixed a very small bug that would not properly list all shops offer in search with .
- Updated slightly cursors on sliders (animation to show update in process).
- Fixed Shops visual layout.
- Slightly updated the index page.
- Fixed missing propagation of &only= parameter in User Feedbacks.
- Fixed small conversion bug that would give strange result while searching for titles containing the word "grand".
- MySQL Database updated from 4.1.13 to 5.0.19 to follow ISP upgrade (explaining the interruption of MySQL Server for about 6 hours on March, 27th).
- Added another filter on User Shops/Global Shop: Recently Added (10 days)
- IMDb reference was displayed twice for no good reason. Main description IMDb link was move under the cover only.
- Now correct UPC/Barcode will be graphically displayed thanks to Barcode Generator. As usual, all digits count:
UPC-A Type, for most USA releases
EAN13 Type, for Japan and Europe
- By popular request, the Loading ... and Updating ... dynamic boxex were added.
- Condition/Status sliders will now pop up a little tooltip box so indicate the current level from 0/10 to 10/10 (the slider is quite small, not always easy to get it right on first try).
- Laser Rot Management was updated with AJAX controls too.
- Added a little transparency on Menus and Loading/Updating boxes. Just for fun.
- Improved a little the visual rendering of Sellers history graphs (and a new "Quarter" report).
- Improved a little the visual rendering of daily stats.
Current status v1.3 (updated 2006-03-10)
- Added a "random shop offer" on the main page to increase Shops visibility and appeal.
- Database for VHD was split. Now considering CED and other niche/obsolete formats!
- Got too many "How to remove title from my collection?" messages -> new controls and will pop-up directly on the list!
- Also now you may define the grading for each title in your Collection (default value is "undefined" or 0/10)
- Since Collection will now carry condition/grading, I added a summary on the Collection main display.
- Added the "Chace Stereo" logo.
- Wishlist got also refreshed with dynamic controls.
- Buyer's bid now have an expiration date (currently 90 days)!
Unmaintained shops are closed. It's normal that unmaintained bids also disappear from the statistics.
All current bids with notification have been reset to 90 days.
- Finally! No need to wait for seller/buyer to update their transaction status (many left undescribed).
Now buyer and/or seller may update their status regardless of other side's willingness to update their own status.
Normal transaction full cycle is:
Now Seller may set Status 2, 5 or 6 directly. Buyer may set Status 3, 4 or 7 directly.
- Waiting Invoice
- Invoice Sent (Seller)
- Invoice Received (Buyer)
- Payment Sent (Buyer)
- Payment Received (Seller)
- Shipped (Seller)
- Received (Buyer)
- Stupid bug caused Seller payment to expect a feedback from unexisting username...
- Enlarged Collection Size stats from 1000 up to 5000
- Upgraded JPGraph form 1.19 to 1.20.2
- Upgraded Sajax from 1.10 to 1.12
- Added 2 stupid distribution graphs for Covers and IMDb references.
- Added Email notification when an account is deleted.
- Added sponsored links to Moviegoods relevant movie by movie
- Fixed a bug that would cause a title in a closed shop to appear in Top 100 list Shop offers. That will sadly slow down the generation of this list.
- Fixed a SQL bug (my bad) that would make Active Shops lists unbalanced (WHERE is not HAVING...)
- Finally activated feedback "quality" icon:
- From 10: Amethyst
- From 20: Topaz
- From 50: Emerald
- From 100: Sapphire
- From 200: Ruby
- From 500: Diamond